When people break out of their routines and retreat from everyday distractions, they find space to think about their lives and discover hope for their future. At camp, they are surrounded by people who care about their journey and take the time to listen. They experience the beauty of creation and breathe in fresh air. They make friendships that last a lifetime.
Whether you are organizing a retreat for youth, families or adults, Camp Lakodia offers a meeting place for these kinds of life-changing moments. A variety of lodging and meeting facilities provide comfortable spaces for your group to learn, grow, and play together. Our staff will help you determine the best use of our facilities for your needs.
Error: Error validating access token: Session has expired on Tuesday, 05-Mar-19 11:02:42 PST. The current time is Tuesday, 19-Mar-19 18:45:13 PDT. Type: OAuthException Code: 190 Subcode: 463 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
Directions to Camp
Directions from I-29 North (I-29 from I-90 East)
• Exit #109 (Madison/Coleman, Hwy 34)
• Go left (west) on Hwy 34 to Madison
• Stay on Hwy 34 driving through town
• You will see Prairie Village on your left then a golf course
• Turn left (south) on 451st Ave.
• Go two miles, then turn left onto 235th St. on the dirt road to the Camp Lakodia entrance on the left side of the road